What data do we collect?
PAFSE collects the following data:
- Personal identification information (name, email address, organisation, etc)
- Anonymous user experience information (browser, operating system, pages visited, etc)
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide PAFSE with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
- Voluntarily complete our newsletter subscription form or contact us via the website forms or via email.
- Use or view our website via your browser’s cookies.
PAFSE may also receive your data indirectly from the following sources:
- Userway accessibility tool (when completing a report for a problem)
How will we use your data?
PAFSE collects your data so that we can:
- Email you with news about the project via our newsletter.
- PAFSE will not share your data with any third-party advertising entities.
How do we store your data
PAFSE securely stores your data at Sendinblue (newsletter tool) servers.
For how long do we store your data?
PAFSE will only store your email until you unsubscribe from the mailing list, after which we will delete all data regarding your personal information.
PAFSE would like to send you information about the project’s news.
If you have agreed to receive our newsletter, you may always opt out at a later date.
You have the right at any time to unsubscribe from PAFSE newsletter. If you no longer wish to receive our newsletter, please click here.
What are your data protection rights?
PAFSE would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
The right to access – You have the right to request PAFSE for copies of your personal data.
The right to rectification – You have the right to request that PAFSE correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request PAFSE to complete the information you believe is incomplete.
The right to erasure – You have the right to request that PAFSE erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that PAFSE restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to PAFSE’s processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to data portability – You have the right to request that PAFSE transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at our email: email@example.com
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behavior information. When you visit our websites, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology.
For further information, visit allaboutcookies.org.
- Keeping you signed in
- Understanding how you use our website
What types of cookies do we use?
There are a number of different types of cookies, however, our website uses:
- Functionality – PAFSE uses these cookies for the best possible functioning of our websites and services, your seamless navigation on them, the automatic recognition and connection of registered users, the management of login sessions, the identification and display of data concerning you, as well as, the improvement of speed and performance of websites and services.
- User experience – PAFSE uses these cookies to analyze how visitors use our website and services, how they navigate or if they encounter a problem in order to fix it. All information collected is anonymous and is used only to improve the structure and content of our websites and services.
- Statistics – PAFSE uses these cookies to collect anonymous statistics about your browsing experience.
How to manage cookies
You can set your browser not to accept cookies. The following links tell you how to remove cookies depending on the browser you use. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.
Privacy policies of other websites
Email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Should you wish to report a complaint or if you feel that PAFSE has not addressed your concern in a satisfactory manner, you may contact the appropriate authority, Comissão Nacional de Proteção de Dados (CNPD), at https://www.cnpd.pt/.